Friday, February 18, 2011

Big News!!!

GOOD FRIDAY!!!!

Guess What! After months of prayers and patience I GOT A JOB! I will be working as a EFY coordinator on BYU campus. I am really excited to start. It will be a challenge but I will learn many things I'm sure. And it will be a great experience (not to mention it looks great on a resume)! So Isaac and I and very excited to finally have two incomes.

Guess What else! I just found out that I got accepted into the McKay School of Education. Meaning now I can start taking classes for my major as an elementary school teacher. I feel so blessed! This is a huge blessing in my life. I can't wait to see where all this will take me in life!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome awesome awesome day! Kinda funny how everything worked out in one day :)

    ReplyDelete