Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Chay's Beautiful Wedding and a Day with Steph

 Saturday was such a wonderful, beautiful Spring day that I did NOT want to spend all alone inside. Isaac was able to go golfing with his dad all day, so I decided to call up one of my girls STEPHANIE!!!! She just happens to have a pool where she lives so we hung out there for a while. It was so nice to catch so rays and work on our tans. Afterwards we thought it would be fun to get ready at my apartment for a wedding reception for Chaylyn, our freshman roommate. We were so excited to see her and her husband. They go great together and it was so fun to be able to hang out with Stephanie all day long. We made pizza, did our nails, hair, and got all dressed up for the reception. 

I tried to get some shot of us getting ready. Obviously didn't work so well. This is why I don't take pictures of myself. :)


Chay's reception was at the Highland Garden which is a delightful place to have a reception especially during Spring. Their cake was gorgeous and looked so yummy. Unfortunately, we did not stay for the tasting part.
                           

I loved her centerpieces. She just gathered some random vintage-y things together and put them on different silver platters. It was so cute and simple. Loved their colors too. They also made little books that told their family story about how they met and fun things that happened in their lives. Precious!


Oh SHE IS STUNNING! Her dress is magnificent!  She was lucky enough to find this beautiful all lace dress on KSL for so cheap. I was so amazed at how fabulous she looked! I am so happy for her. 
Here is the fantastic trio of Freshman year. It is fun to look back on those times and realize how far we have all come. 

YUMMERS! An ICE CREAM bar with all kinds of treats to load up on. Great idea for a hot afternoon.


Stephanie is so amazing. She is one of my very best friends and I am so glad that she is in my life. I love this girl. She cracks me up and is a great example to me. She works so hard at the Hospital here in Provo. She is so great! It's like we are sisters!


AWWW... He is the Love of MY LIFE! I love Isaac so much that sometimes I just wanna cry because we are so perfect together. I love every second with him. He is an AMAZING person who teaches me so much and takes such good care of me! I mean look at him, HE IS SMOKIN' HOTT!





Love Spending such happy times with friends and family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment