Sunday, November 6, 2011

Dance the Night Away

My Isaac and I were able to go dancing a few weeks ago. The theme was under
the sea. Unfortunately i didn't have my mermaid outfit anymore so...     
 I decided that I wanted to dress up so I pulled out
some of my old high school dresses. 
I was shocked when I put this gold dress on...
(It is from my FRESHMAN year of HIGH SCHOOL) to find that it still fit me!! 
Thanks to my mother for sewing it for me in a day. It was modest too!
I am so thankful to my mother for being so talented and spending countless hours 
on helping me to be modest when i was growing up! And look and my smokin' hott husband in his nice outfit!
it was such a fun night to be able to get out and just dance the night away!
And we did too. There weren't a lot of people there, but we still tore up the dance floor!

1 comment:

  1. Cute Picture! Michael and I totally spaced the dance. Next year we should make it a double date :)

    ReplyDelete