Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thanksgiving in San Francisco

We went to San Francisco to spend Thankssgiving with our family and to see Baby Lando-nino be blessed.
My parents and siblings were all there and it was great considering we haven't had Thanksgiving as a whoel family for like 7 years.
Laura's family was there minus a brother and his family, but the rest were there and the are so fun.
Brandon and Laura's nieces and nephew were hilarious and so cute.
One morning Brynn came down to the apartment and this is what her hair looked like. She is so stinkin cute!
She would always find me and say, "Oh, there's my friend!" If you asked her what her name was she would reply, "B-Rose" and if you asked her where her soon to be little sister was she would lift up her shirt and point to her own belly.
Cute right!


Pretty much everytime I see my little nephew he is in this cute little striped pajama outfit. So cute, honestly! So on Thanksgiving day I got the opportunity to put him in some new clothes. Here is the outfit we came up with. Cute little overalls will long socks and house shoes. What a stud! He does not like to be changed though. He just cried like the whole time. Oh but I love this little guy so much! He is one of my favorite people and there will always be a special place in my heart for my first nephew!



Of course, i forgot my camera to take pictures of the actual Thanksgiving festivities so all I can say is that it was a nice dinner that we had at B &L's church building. She had it set up really nice and the food was great of course!
We had so much fun being all together and celebrating our love for each other!
So thank you Brandon and Laura for your hospitality and kindness.
Thank you Isaac for taking me to San Francisco, again.
And thank you Melissa and Quinn for letting us borrow your Honda!




2 comments:

  1. Ha! Love the pictures of Brynn. Miss you guys! Thanks for coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Thanks for being so good to my kids! You helped us out a ton on that busy trip!

    ReplyDelete