Sunday, July 14, 2013

Hospital Stay Picture Overload

.


 This is just a few hours after we had her. Isaac and I were exhausted, but we were so excited to show off our cute kiddo. We were lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa Mortensen, Aunt Katelynn, and UncleXav come visit. Aunt Alicia and Uncle Zach came too, but we didn't get a picture with them.
Oh how we love our Aunt Heather. She came during her lunch break to visit us and meet her new niece.


Auntie Stephanie came all the way from Indiana to meet Baby L. Okay not really, but she just came back from being in Indy with her family and I'm so glad that she and her friend Craig came to visit us. It was so good to share this happy moment in my life with my best friend.




Laila's first Book "The Napping House" we read like 5 pages and then she got bugged and started crying.

I have the greatest husband. During L&D he was there for me every step of the way. I love that I never got mad at him once and he loved that I was so nice to him and wanted him by my side the entire time. My favorite part was when we both were in tears as I held Laila for the first time. It was incredible and peaceful experience. He was amazing during my whole pregnancy and even now that we have her home he is a huge help. He is already an amazing daddy. And Laila is such a daddy's girl.




He went home on a Sunday so it was only fitting that we put her in a dress to go home. She was fine when we changed her, but she hated it once she was actually wearing it. but it really is such a cute dress from Aunt Alicia.



No comments:

Post a Comment